Because I got requests to make these pages available in one file I zipped all
the files and put them on the server for you to download. Before you download
this file please read the legal notes.
To install the download version follow these steps:
- Download the site
as a zip file, htl.zip (537 Kb),
or as a Unix tar file,
- Create a directory.
- Unzip the file htl.zip the directory you just created. Use an
unzipper that can handle long filenames, for example WinZip.
If your operating system does not support long filenames then the links on
the pages will not work.
- Start your browser and load the file index.html in the directory you
- For further updates read the follwing section.
Update your copy
To allow easy updating I've created an additional zip file that only contains the files
that have changed since I've uploaded the htl.zip file. To update your copy, simply download
htl_update.zip (89 Kb) and extract the files from this
archive to the same directory where you've put the files from htl.zip. This will overwrite the
changed pages with their updated versions.
Last updates on this site were done on March 27, 2000.
You could use the NetMind service to alert you when
I upload a new version of the htl_update.zip file.
I'm busy making a new version of this site, and this version of will not be updated anymore.
So I've decided not to update the list of mirrors anymore.
You're still free to make a mirror available as described below, just don't expect that your site
will be distibuted in a new zip file.
If you want to create a mirror for this site you can use the same zip file.
Just create a directory on your server, put the zip file there and unzip the
To be listed on the homepage as an official mirror site you must conform to the
If you cannot conform to these rules, but do put the site online, I would
appreciate it if you let know about it. That way I still can keep you informed
- You must put all the files, including htl.zip and htl_update.zip
on your server, without modifications, except for the adapted link to your own page.
- You must supply me with an email address to be able to contact you.
- You must supply me with the geographical position of the server where the
mirror site actually resides.
- You must keep the site updated when newer versions are released. I will
inform you by email when an update is available.
- The mirror site must not be presented inside a frame, but in the complete
browser window. The current version checks for this, and corrects it when
needed. See below how you can modify the site to present a way to
link to your own site.
To everyone who mirrors my site I offer the possibility to personalize your
local copy. You can put your own icon, with a size of 100x50 pixels on the
homepage of the site plus make it link to any address you want. This is how you
- Open the file start.html, and look for the line containing the comment
"Advertise your site :".
- Change the value of the href attribute of the link into the address you
want to link to.
- Put an image in the directory of the site, with the name name.gif.
This image must be 100 pixels wide and 50 pixels high.
Copyright © 1996 - 2000 Rob Schlüter,
(last updated 2000/038/27)
- England I
- England II
- Ireland II
- Ireland III
- Italy I
- Italy II
- Italy III
- Netherlands II
- Sweden I
- Sweden II
- USA, Arizona
- USA, California I
- USA, California II
- USA, California III
- USA, California IV
- USA, District of Columbia
- USA, Illinois I
- USA, Illinois II
- USA, Kentucky
- USA, Maryland
- USA, New York
- USA, Ohio
- USA, Pennsylvania
- USA, Texas
- USA, Utah
- USA, Virginia
- USA, Washington
- USA, Wisconsin