The following pages contain information about keyboards and switches that has not been documented on the wiki; the following links marginally improve the likelihood of the information being found again.
- Retro Alps Switch — Olympia CD 102 LED desktop calculator with unusual Alps switches
- Alps SKCC Switches — Monroe 2805 printing desktop calculator with grey and black SKCC series switches; the chip dates suggest a manufacture date of early 1979
- Alps KCCAA087 (from some Canon typewriter) and possibly also KCCAA147 (same page) have a switch that is either SKCC double action, or a double action companion series to SKCC (the exterior design is closer to SKFF than SKCC but it is not a match for either).
- “Key World” Cherry MX clones
- “ProWorld” Cherry MX clones (includes click leaf animation)
- Fairlight CMI IIx - first pics — the page depicts a Fairlight CMI keyboard with keycap missing: the switches are Micro Switch Hall Effect
- Yantai Omron B3G-S clones
- Great Wall KBD5 keyboard (Yantai RA-1D based on PCB, which leads to a 1992 FCC ID JO6RA-1D belonging to Yantai Computer Corporation of China)
- BeeRaider keyboards with an exceptionally odd layout
- Omron Alps-style appears to be roughly dimensionally compatible with Alps SKCL/SKCM, although we do know that the terminals are inline instead of staggered.