The following pages contain information about keyboards and switches that has not been documented on the wiki; the following links marginally improve the likelihood of the information being found again.
- Retro Alps Switch — Olympia CD 102 LED desktop calculator with unusual Alps switches
- Alps SKCC Switches — Monroe 2805 printing desktop calculator with grey and black SKCC series switches; the chip dates suggest a manufacture date of early 1979
- “Key World” Cherry MX clones
- “ProWorld” Cherry MX clones (includes click leaf animation)
- Fairlight CMI IIx - first pics — the page depicts a Fairlight CMI keyboard with keycap missing: the switches are Micro Switch Hall Effect
- Yantai Omron B3G-S clones
- Great Wall KBD5 keyboard (Yantai RA-1D based on PCB, which leads to a 1992 FCC ID JO6RA-1D belonging to Yantai Computer Corporation of China)